INK MEETS PAPER is currently accepting applications for a part-time Packaging + Assembly Specialist to assist with packaging products and preparing orders from our studio in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Scoring and packaging cards and other paper goods
- Packing and preparing orders for shipment
- General studio assistance (such as organizing plates, paper, envelopes, assembling custom orders)
- Assisting in assembling marketing materials and other general administrative or sales tasks as needed
- Assisting in preparing for classes and events
Skills and Requirements
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to handle repetitive tasks
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Be on time and ready to work
Flexible hours, approximately 15 hours a week; studio hours are 9am to 5pm (Monday through Friday)
INK MEETS PAPER studio in Park Circle (4411 Spruill Avenue)
Complete the application via the link below.
INK MEETS PAPER is a letterpress paper goods line (with an emphasis on wholesale) currently operating out of our production studio in the Park Circle neighborhood of North Charleston, South Carolina. We have fun, but we’re definitely serious about our work and our craftsmanship. Our production is handled in house (from mixing ink to packaging all orders), and we operate an 8×12 Chandler & Price platen press and Craftsman paper cutter. Our line emphasizes the importance of handwritten communication and is currently available in over 300 stores, both in the United States and internationally.