1. I confirm that I am a US citizen or, if not a US citizen, I am eligible to work in the US. According to federal law, all individuals who are hired must, as a condition of employment, produce documentation to verify their identity and U.S. citizen status, or, if not a US citizen, their legal authorization to work in the U.S. Therefore, I realize that any offer of employment would be contingent upon my ability to produce the required documentation within the time period required by law.
2. I certify that the facts contained in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any false statements, omission, or misrepresentation on this application is sufficient for refusal to hire, or dismissal if I have been employed, no matter when discovered by INK MEETS PAPER.
3. I authorize this company to thoroughly investigate all statements contained in my application, or resume, and I authorize my former employers and references to disclose information regarding my former employment, character, and general reputation to this company without giving me any and all claims, demands, or liabilities arising out of or related to such investigation or disclosure.
4. I understand and agree that if I am hired, my employment will be ‘at will’ and without fixed term, and may be terminated at any time, with or without cause and without prior notice, at the option of myself or employer. No promises regarding employment have been made to me, and I understand that no such promise or guarantee is binding upon this company unless made in writing.
5. I understand that filling out this form does not indicate that there is a position open and does not obligate this company to hire. If hired, I agree to abide by this company’s work rules, policies, and procedures, and they retain the right to revise policies, in whole or in part, at any time.