The Greeting Card Assembler performs hands-on assembly of the greeting card components (card, envelope(s), cello sleeve or clear box, labels) to produce the finished product and packages finished product in cartons as required in preparation for order fulfillment. Assembler will work with the Inventory and Fulfillment Manager to receive materials and components to be assembled.
This particular postition is primarily focused on assembling boxed sets of greeting cards.
- Assemble boxed sets of greeting cards: assemble clear box, fold greeting cards, count and place cards and envelopes into clear box in an orderly and efficient manner)
- Assemble single greeting cards: folding, placing card and envelope into cello sleeve, affixing product and price labels in an orderly and efficient manner
- Count and band cards for case pack assembly
- Adhere to company’s quality standards to ensure consistency in assembly and packaging
- Reach daily and weekly assembly goals within allotted work hours
The ideal person for this position is:
- Able to work independently on repetitive, hands-on tasks requiring dexterity and fine motor skills
- Able to count components quickly and accurately
- Comfortable standing for longer periods of time
- Possesses a strong attention to detail and workmanship
- On time and ready to work
INK MEETS PAPER production studio in Greenville, SC (724A Lowndes Hill Road, Greenville, SC 29607)
About INK MEETS PAPER
INK MEETS PAPER is a letterpress paper goods company. We moved our entire operation from Charleston, SC to Greenville, SC in June 2022, and we’re so excited to be a part of this amazing community. We a small team of makers and designers, and we create products that help others share love. Our production is handled in house (from mixing ink and printing to packaging and fulfilling all orders), and all cards are printed on our antique printing presses. Our greeting card line emphasizes the importance of handwritten communication and is available in stores throughout the United States and internationally. We place a high priority on hiring people who have big hearts, sharp minds, and a desire to learn.