The Greeting Card Assembler performs hands-on assembly of the greeting card components (card, envelope, cello sleeve, labels) to produce the finished product and packages finished product in cartons in preparation for order fulfillment. Assembler will work with the Inventory and Fulfillment Manager to receive materials and components to be assembled.
- Assemble greeting cards: folding, placing card and envelope into cello sleeve, affixing product and price labels in an orderly and efficient manner
- Count and band cards for case pack assembly
- Adhere to company’s quality standards to ensure consistency in assembly and packaging
- Reach daily and weekly assembly goals within allotted work hours
The ideal person for this position
- Ability to work independently on repetitive, hands-on tasks
- Strong attention to detail and workmanship
- Arrives on time and ready to work
Part-time / temporary
INK MEETS PAPER studio in Park Circle (4411 Spruill Avenue)
INK MEETS PAPER is a letterpress paper goods company located in the Park Circle neighborhood of North Charleston, South Carolina. We are makers and designers, and we create products that help others share love. Our production is handled in house (from mixing ink and printing to packaging and fulfilling all orders), and all cards are printed on our antique printing presses. Our greeting card line emphasizes the importance of handwritten communication and is available in stores throughout the United States and internationally. We place a high priority on hiring people who have big hearts, sharp minds, and a desire to learn.